Thursday, August 28, 2014

My Personality Type


  My Myers-Briggs personality type is ENTP. This means I am very extroverted, I am slightly more intuitive than sensing, and I think and feel equally. Technically, I could also be personality type ENFP as well, and I contain some of the qualities of an ENFP person.


Lastly, I slightly prefer perceiving over judging. I share the same personality type with Socrates and Leonardo de Vinci.


   I believe that my personality description describes me well. I am very alert and outspoken, and I do believe that I can read other people well. Something I might not agree with would be the "bored by routine" section. I do believe that change is good, but I am adapt to waking up and getting ready every morning the exact same way I do every day. These descriptions help me to understand why I like certain things and why I lean toward the more creative side of things and out-of-the-box situations.

   My personality type works well in groups and teams by being a leader, coming up with new ideas and always being outspoken about something I'd like to change or would be more beneficial to the group. As a part of my family, I'm very good and reminding others that they are appreciated and loved. I'm also usually the one to suggest trips or outings as a family and enjoy planning them as well. When the role I need to fill matches my personality type I thrive and I enjoy it. When it does not match my type, I struggle. I am a hard worker, though. I always try the hardest at the role I'm in no matter if it "fits" me or not. I believe that some people have misunderstood me in the past due to my personality type. I can often share unique ideas that some people find weird. I am open-minded, so this happens often. I do not have people in my life that I have issues with.


   



No comments:

Post a Comment