Friday, October 24, 2014

Ballet Highlight Video Project

 
   There were many tools I used in the making of my video using Final Cut Pro. I used the in and out shortcut using the command key, as well as the "blade" action to split my clips in the correct places. I also clicked on the videos and shortened them using the arrow keys to stop the video during the correct frame. In the very last clip of my video, I selected the curved arrow button on the right side of the program in order to slow it down and sync it to the music. I used the transition button to make sure that each clip flowed smoothly into the next. Using the tools correctly in Final Cut Pro is what makes the video have a professional quality to it.

   I chose ballet to be featured in this video because it is a big part of my life. I have dance for almost 5 hours a week and I have pointe on Mondays. It is something I thoroughly enjoy.  I've been dancing for 3 years with formal training and 5 years total. It's fun to be graceful and sharp, and with ballet you can do all of that. It's important for others to know this is an important part of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment