Friday, November 14, 2014

My 12 Shot Sequence Video



   Something I learned in this project was that in order to make a longer equine you must think before you plan, and THEN plan before you film. You must focus on what motions would look better with a certain shot than with another. Also, you must be aware of what shots could have a potential of looking like a jump cut even though they are not the exact jump cut shots. On my next project, I will be aware of lighting and scenery while filming. I will also pay more attention to the background and notice where things are and where the subject is currently standing. The definition of collaboration is the action of working with someone else to produce or create something. This applied to my project because I had to work with my partner on times to film, poses, the way I viewed the shot, and his knowledge on his hobby (baseball).

No comments:

Post a Comment